Friday, August 4, 2017

...just BE. welcome...




I knew God loved me when I held my son
in my arms for the first time
but I didn't know he adored me
until I held my first grandchild from my son.


if this doesn't explain.
my desire to just BE.
nothing will.
please welcome.
Kaidence Christine.
just BE.
robin.

i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.





4 comments:

Klara S said...

Congratulations!!!!! She's so cute!!! A lot of happiness!! Greetings from Poland.

Sara Chapman in Seattle USA said...

That first photo! OMG it's just magnificent. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations to all.

Shiju Sugunan said...

So cute! Welcome to this world baby. May you have the best the world has to offer.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Robin!
She is absolutely precious.