Friday, July 7, 2017

...just BE. white whisper...








Often, I write all day long with white ink on white paper, 
late into the night, until it is all I can do to feel the letters 
curving to earth from the tip of the pen & then, I fall asleep.
Dreaming of running, or maybe driving in a car the color of water
& I wake the next day remembering nothing & I gather the stack of 
paper & a pen of black on the desk in front of me & the words begin to
dance over the page like long legged insects across a still lake
& the words in white whisper behind & underneath the new day. 
If there is any secret to this life I live, this is it: the 
sound of what cannot be seen sings within everything that can. 
& there is nothing more to it than that.
~Storypeople

sometimes.
you see more depth.
in black and white.
than in color.
the sound of what cannot be seen sings within everything that can.
simply.
simple.
just BE.
robin.


i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.



2 comments:

Mascha said...

Great lightmood in the last und a lot of beauty in all...
Enjoy your weekend

Klara S said...

All are great photos. I like the first one for its contrast and the last one for its atmosphere. These are my favourite.
Thank you for hosting.