Friday, June 23, 2017

...just BE. randomness...


Trajectories aren't linear.
 Life's just a roller coaster.
 If you're getting a chance to do cool stuff, 
and it's varied stuff, just enjoy it.
 I guess I'm a believer in the randomness
 of life rather than it being a linear trajectory or an arc,
 a consistent smooth arc, towards anything. 
Riz Ahmed

i have random.
patches of flowers.
i mow around them.
all spring and summer.
until them are no longer.
and them i mow them down.
who am i to make the decision.
to mow them down initially.
plenty of others, i suppose...
then they would just be.
stunted versions of themselves.
no body wants to see that.
let them BE.
let them grow.
my simple "happyness."
my yard, all about me.
just BE.
robin.


i hope you will join me.
today and every friday.
join me in this space to.
just BE.
shake off the ugly.
bask in the moments.
breathe in the truth.
and beauty.
that is there.
if you just look.

thanks for joining me.
invite your friends...
let's make the movement to
just BE.


2 comments:

Mascha said...

... I have the same flowers and mow around. Let them be.
Enjoy your weekend

NCSue said...

Thanks for joining the fun at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/06/shades-of-purple.htmlhttp://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/06/shades-of-purple.html