Sunday, September 4, 2016

...9.4.16...

...one nineteen.










Our biggest mistakes and failures are actually advanced degrees in figuring out how to do things differently and better. Most of us have had some hard lessons to learn so why not accept your diploma with grace and a smile. You've earned it!
Begin with YES

a new addition to the neighborhood. 
where I sat.
and enjoyed a cup of coffee.
this morning.
with my heart soaring.
from the memories.
of playing house in this.
when I was a little girl.
happy memories. 
of growing up on a farm.
to new memories...that will be spent.
sharing coffee with mom.
welcome to coffee hour. 
welcome to this Sunday morning. 
just BE. 
robin.

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love all your posts, Robin, I love this one especially -(I can identify with it and how! :)
Have a great week. Love Molly xx