Friday, May 13, 2016

...two thirty two...


I don't think I love
very many things but
here are the ones 
I can think of:

I love the first sip
of coffee in the morning

I love reading someone
else's words and finding
a connection in them

I love the feeling a 
good song invokes

I love wondering

I love driving at night
with no destination

I love the gentle kind 
of sadness like a reminder
 that I can feel

-Marianna Paige

                                                                                                          just BE.
                                                                                                            robin.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

great poem

Gemma Wiseman said...

Such beautiful, reflective words. I relate to many of them, including the night driving - but I haven't done too much of that lately.