Sunday, August 14, 2011

...8.14.11...




 



edkhart tolle has described,
in the power of now,
how women tend to be closer
to enlightenment than men.
that's why the Tao is described by lao tzu in female terms,
as "infinite, eternally present,
the mother of the universe."
masculine "mind energy" is hard and focused;
feminine "being energy" is soft and inclusive.
men who find their hidden reserves
of being energy will find that new pathways
open up inside themselves.
women who let their "being energy"
pour forth unhindered,
without trying to emulate male focus,
will blossom into their true,
questing selves.
~1,001 ways to live in the moment
"being energy"
"be" ing energy.
just focusing on the "being".
"being" happy.
"being" content with a simple life.
my life.
is my spirituality.
my life.
is my family.
my life.
is my work.
that is my life.
my "being"
i am here.
to enjoy my "being"
don't try to complicate any of those areas.
you will try.
but i will stand firmly.
because my focus is simply.
just "being"
i control me.
i control how i react.
i choose.
being.
welcome to coffee hour.
welcome to this Sunday morning.
just BE.
robin.

2 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

I'm really enjoying your flowers, mine are mostly dried up, no rain for weeks,I'm having to water continually, what a summer, but coming over here really made my evening thanks for the enlightened moments, as always!

s

Katerina said...

Flowers make such beautiful subjects.
I love that you've accompanied the words of Edkhart Tolle with them - wonderful symbolism.
Hope you've been having a lovely weekend.
- Kat