Friday, June 19, 2009

...sweet 16...



When you feel afraid,
When you lose your way,
I'll find you,Just try to smile,
and dry your eyes,
I will bring back the moon into your skies.
And ever you will,
remember darling,
I'll be there to:
Say to you
I'll promise you
I'll promise to
Comfort you and say to you
Darling, I'll be there just for you.
There's so much to learn,
And when you want me
Then I'll show you,
And through the years,
You'll always be
The lullaby in the heart of the child in me.
Whenever you will,
remember darling
I'll be there to
Say to you
I'll promise you
I'll promise to
Comfort you and say to you
Darling, I'll be there just for you.
Hold it, feel it,
Music is in your heart.
When you need it,
Just keep listening,
Let it sing, Let it sing
Though you've grown away
No matter how you'll change
I'll know you.
And when you tire of life alone,
There will always be one sure way back home
Just turn on the quiet,
And you close your eyes
And listen inside(unconditional)(unconditional)(unconditional)
I'll be there to sing to you,
I promise you,I promise to
Comfort you
And sing to you.
And darling,
I'll be there,
Anytime, and anywhere,
Sarah...we'll be there just for you.
Happy Birthday Angel!!
Love you much...
mom and dad
~lyrics from kenny loggins

3 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

Happy sweet sixteen Sarah...boy, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it. Love those chubby baby cheeks and legs and those Mother Daughter antics...you have good reason to be proud Momma.

Hope her day was grand...she's a woman now you know...sigh...

robin. said...

...yikes...the woman part...where did the time go?? she is a beautiful young spirit and i am extremely proud of her.

ELK said...

yes
indeed
...
love
spoken
here